Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Desserts!!!

Friday after Thanksgiving my cousin Leslie and her husband had the Rolf family over for desserts and coffee. It was a wonderful time with delicious food and so much fun getting to visit with everyone.
Findley sitting at the big kid table!!
We also had birthday cake to celebrate my Uncle Lester's birthday!!
The lil' guys were so good! It was their nap time but they had a fantastic time playing together and we had a great time watching them all interact and mingle!!
Abby and Findley admiring each others pacifiers!!
Findley taking a quick snooze, I think sugar induced!!!
Brody and Ian sat so still here on the couch while Ian's dad fed them ice cream!
Findley was very pleased with my cousin Brian's choices of snacks for him - frosted sugar cookies, brownies, and fudge - I think an apple and a piece or two of cheese got in their also!!!
Aaron, Ainsley and Evan enjoying their treats! Boy did my kids get my sweet tooth!! Both sides of my family enjoy their desserts but especially the Rolf side it seems!! Once when I was sick my Grandma Rolf brought me a king size Kit Kat and told me that made her feel better when she felt like I was!!!! I think it worked! ;) Every now and then I would see Ainsley downstairs re-visiting this table to try one more goodie!!!
Brody and Gary
Granny and the boys! Thank you so much for having us Leslie and Keith!!! We had so much fun seeing ALL of the family! Hope we didn't leave too much of a mark on your house! ;) Look forward to our next party in January!!!!

No comments: