Sunday, November 2, 2008

The day with Granny and Papa

Ainsley practiced the whole time we were there trying to hang on the trapeze bar and flip over. She came so close to getting her legs up there! With a little boost she could do it and wanted to try again over and over and over! She was so proud of herself!! I need to put our trapeze bar back up on our playset.
The kids and I went over to my mom and dads today (Ryan is hunting) and had such a nice time just hanging out in the backyard and enjoying everyones company
Findley giggling with Papa
Ainsley loved the playset - the same one I played on when I was little! She was doing tricks non stop! and just loving being in the outdoors.
Granny pulling Brody in the wheelbarrow.
Findley's turn....
We joked about caging the kids but truly Findley was on the outside; the bunny was on the inside!! ;)
Ainsley and Snowflake playing a game of chase. I know this bunny will sleep well once she knows we have gone!
Brody talking to Snowflake. He points at everything and says "DAT"
Brody trying to catch up with the rabbit. He was on the outside going one way and the bunny was on the inside going the OPPOSITE direction!! Run for your life Snowflake!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the picture of Ainsley upside down. She looks camouflaged to the background.