Monday, January 19, 2009

Playgroup at McDonalds

We had our neighborhood playgroup at McDonalds last week. I had to just put germs out of my head and let the boys have fun!!! They LOVED it! Those that know me know I am not a germaphope (sp?) by any means but when your kids are crawling everywhere and eat with their hands - Yuck - I tend to be a little more phased by the cleanliness of things...anyway - we are still very healthy. I comfort myself with that belief that germs will only make their immune systems stronger!!! Brody, Findley and Austin - they could be triplets, their outfits coordinated perfectly!! Mmmmm - French Fries and Chicken Nuggets! We used to come here all the time when the boys were infants (sniff,sniff) to let Ainsley have some time and they would just sit contently in their car seats - NOT ANYMORE! I wasn't sure how into things they would be but they were all over this place!! They loved these spinning mechanisms and then there were stairs that lead to a tunnel that lead to a large flat area they could walk around in and peak out - that was were they stayed until I had to climb in and drag then out - they were not ready to leave. And everytime I would get one down the other would be back in..... We love our neighbors and this fun group of friends! Sorry I didn't get more pictures of everyone else!!

No comments: