Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh, What Fun - Beautiful Day!!!

When I got out to go pick Ainsley up I thankfully realized it was so nice outside!!! So, I made some lunch and we took it outside and just played in the backyard. Our neighbor came over and the kids had so much fun!!!! Findley rev-ing his motorcycle!! Brody wanted to swing and get away from all the crazy's (him mom, sister and brother!!) Ainsley filled the sand box up with water and Findley couldn't wait to get at it!! Ainsley couldn't wait to get her suit on! I think that's part of the reason she wanted to turn on the water!! She offered her other suit to Elliot! HA! but he declined!!! Brody was looking on from afar....in disgust and horror!! We ended the afternoon with a bath and nap! Ahhhh, it felt so good to be outside in the sunshine!!!

No comments: