
We had playgroup at our house today and had a wonderful time. 8 families came and it was great to see everyone. It's the first one we have been to and hosted I think since the boys were born. The girls loved having all the real swings, exersaucers and accessories for their baby dolls!

Cristi and Brody - Cristi has 3 children and I think she had Brody most of the time today also making having 4 children look like a breeze! I don't think we'll test it but it sure was nice having so much help today. It's nice to know everyone is looking after each others children on top of their own.

A little out of order - of course!- but this was Brody shortly after everyone left. He loved having so much entertainment and then after a little milk he was gone!!!

The proud artist - Masyn - and her favorite goggles!

Kaci, Austin and Ainsley

Our newest neighbor that is right next door to us - Elizabeth and little Hannah(2MO) That will be fun when Brody and Findley are a little older to have a playmate right next door!

The big girls - Rosie, Madison & Ainsley. They will all be in Pre-K next year!

The boys tearing it up in the kitchen! Very impressive! We need a group shot. There are so many I missed in pictures, including my own Findley!!! These families have been so special to us as we support each other through "the good, the bad, and the ugly" ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment