Monday, September 28, 2009
Church Fish Fry
I
Resting after a long day. It was funny Findley was snuggling with Ryan (who I think also wanted a nap) so they were going to lay on the couch. I put Brody in his bed and he screamed his head off I think b/c Findley was not in there with him - was his brother getting to by-pass nap? NO FAIR!!!! I had to go rock Brody and finally we had to both just put them in their cribs and then they were out!!
After church on Sunday we had a fish fry - our friends made the most delicious fish and it was a beautiful day to picnic with friends!
The pumpkins are here!!!! They unloaded on Sat - you are sure to see more pictures of these!!! I LOVE them!
Great desserts to accompany our meal!!! :)
Our church's Blue Grass band - great music!!!
We had a CROP walk for hunger before the meal - we walked through the neighborhood raising money for people that are hungry and go without all over the world. The kids were thirsty!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment