Thursday, May 29, 2008

Reed & Dannielle's Wedding Day

Cousin Holly and Brody Jackson and Ainsley Okay, these are all backwards to any new comers to our blog...those that read often know I don't know how to do it any other way!!! These are some girls Ainsley met at the wedding. They were tired of being proper and looked at me like I was crazy when I said "RUN!" There was some beautiful land behind the church. Ainsley and Jackson were having quite a time throwing the birdseed at the end of the reception! Ainsley then went and got cups and filled them up with water so that the birds could have something to drink after they had eaten! When the men started sweeping up Ainsley burst into tears screaming that they were taking away the birds food and they would die! It had been a long day and we were a tad emotional! It was a wonderful day!!! Findley conked out ( I think these are Liz' sunglasses?)
Hanging out with Grandaddy and cousin Silas Ainsley and Silas Grandaddy and Brody Grandmother and Findley We will let Brody speak for the family - We were so excited to be here and help celebrate their day with them!!!
Jackson (the ring bearer) and Ainsley Reed on his big day!! Jackson and Ainsley getting a nutritious Whataburger lunch before they perform their parts!

No comments: