The boys and I went up to Ainsley 's school for her Valentine party! They were very good and slept the whole time but I was so anxious just waiting for them to both explode at the same time!!! We survived, although picture taking this time around was the furthest thing from my mind! I got this one quickly at home before she was about to change out of her clothes!
Abigail and her little brother Logan and her mom came and spent Valentine's afternoon with us. We had a special lunch and the girls loved playing together. This was a real treat for Ainsley! I wish I had a picture of us at the end of the day. I was nursing the boys and I fell asleep, the boys fell asleep and Ainsley came and cuddled up beside us and she fell asleep! We were WORN OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment