
I've been debating when to go out to the Arboretum and get some good fall pictures - trying to wait till it cools off! Not sure when that will happen though?? So we ventured out today. Ainsley didn't have school and Uncle Stephen offered to go with us. So off we went! They had all sorts of children's activities going on since it was a school holiday and they have special Mommy and Me Mondays through the Fall. This was Uncle Stephen and Ainsley enjoying a concert by Eddie Coker, children's musician/singer, and stopping for a little snack! I wish I got a picture of the whole lawn. There were strollers and children EVERYWHERE!!!! Lots of fun!

Ainsley trying to get as close as she can without falling in!! One hand holding on to Uncle Stephen for dear life and the other enjoying some cool water!

Uncle Stephen and Ainsley running under the fountains.

Pumpkins, Pumpkins everywhere. I think they said across the whole arboretum there were 20,000 pumpkins!! It was pretty unbelievable! I think Ainsley touched and picked up at least a 1,ooo of them!!

This was a maze made out of hay bales and lots of scarecrows all around! It was a great day and we are now home in our air conditioned house - worn out! We are having a wonderful "quiet time"!
No comments:
Post a Comment