
We hosted our last playgroup for awhile this morning. Ainsley still went to school (I'm a mean mean mom!! I still needed a few hours!) but it was great visiting with everyone!! I had signed up for Oct 31 before we knew we were pregnant so I decided to switch and help out with this one instead!! This has been a great chance for us to meet some of the other young families in the neighborhood and have really enjoyed them all. Since Ainsley is in school on Wednesdays when we meet we probably won't be there as often until the boys are born and we need to get out of the house!!!

Lots of fun in the playroom!!!

This afternoon we had a wonderful visit with our old neighbor Elizabeth and "Baby Claire". They have moved away to Kansas :( but were so happy that they had time to stop by on their visit back to Texas. Our neighbors from across the alley also joined us to get in a quick visit!!

Baby Claire is not really a baby anymore!!! I think Ainsley will forever call her that though! She is on the move. Walking, climbing, crawling - whatever works!! She has the most beautiful smile and very enthusiastic! Thanks for stopping by at the end of your busy traveling day!! We loved seeing you and getting caught up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment